High-performance paw protection with rugged Vibram® outsole provides exceptional traction on varied terrain. The closure system cinches around the narrowest part of the dog’s leg for a secure fit.
- Protects paws from extreme environments.
- Tightly woven air mesh is breathable while keeping dirt and debris out.
- Vibram® non-marking rubber outsole with rugged lug design provides flexible traction on varied terrain.
- Intuitive hook-and-loop cinch closure maintains holding power when wet.
- Gusset design provides a wide opening for easy on/off.
- Reflective trim for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Available in sets of two (1 pair).
HOW TO SIZE FOR A GROWING DOG
Puppies grow quickly and that means their size might still be changing. While your pup’s growth will depend on its breed, many larger dogs may not hit their full size and weight till around 12 to 18 months.
We recommend sizing based on your pup’s current measurements to make sure they are getting a comfortable and functional fit. If it's too large or small, you might see some chafing or slipping.
If your growing pup is truly between two sizes, choose the larger size. For example, a 3-month-old puppy with a 17-inch (43 cm) chest girth would be right between XXS (13-17 in / 33-43 cm) and XS (17-22 in / 43-56 cm) harness sizes. We recommend sizing up to the XS since their current girth fits within that size range AND the larger size will give them room to grow.