Our sardines are human grade and restaurant quality. They are whole and simply dried. Suitable for all dogs of all ages. This treat contains the fine sardine bones. A great inside treat as they are quick and easy to eat. As they are eaten so quickly, there is no time to leave crumbs behind.
Toughness rating (1 – 3, with 3 being the toughest): 1
Please note that the toughness rating is a comparison of this treat against other treats.
Our sardines are wild and Australian and are sourced from Western Australia or South Australia.
As all our treats are 100% natural products, you can expect slight variations from the product pictured.
Sardines are an excellent source of omega 3. Omega 3 is known for its benefits to animals with osteoarthritis and locomotor disability (problems moving around). Omega 3 can significantly improve the performance of daily activities.
Omega-3s play a huge role in your pet’s health in many ways, among them:
- Improving the health of your pet’s skin and coat. Poor skin condition puts your pet at risk for itching, irritation, skin allergies and bacterial infections.
- Alleviating the harmful effects of allergies and other conditions that result from an over reactive immune system response.
- Slowing the growth of common yeast infections in your pet.
- Aiding proper development of the retina and visual cortex.
- Preventing certain heart problems in your pet.
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure and decreasing triglyceride and blood cholesterol levels.
- Regulating blood-clotting activity.
- Slowing the development and spread of certain pet cancers.