Premium Australian Squid that has simply been sliced and dried. Suitable for all dogs of all ages. This treat is boneless. An indoor or outdoor treat that may leave a few crumbs.
Toughness rating (1 – 3, with 3 being the toughest): 1
Please note that the toughness rating is a comparison of this treat against other treats.
As all our treats are 100% natural products, you can expect slight variations from the product pictured.
Why feed squid/benefits of squid:
• Squid is loaded with omega-3 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 essential fatty acids are polyunsaturated fatty acids that the body cannot produce. These oils support heart health, brain function, weight management, liver condition, promote bone health and help prevent asthma.
• The copper present in the squid’s body is good for forming red blood cells which is essential for heart health.
• Squid is also high in potassium. Potassium encourages the heart to beat normally and also helps in keeping blood pressure low.
• Squid can also lower cholesterol levels when consumed. Uncooked squid is surprisingly low in fat.
• Squid is one of the anti-inflammation foods that stop the body from causing too much inflammation.
• Squid is also high in selenium. Selenium is known as an antioxidant, that may help in relieving some symptoms of arthritis thru dealing with free radicals. Antioxidants are also known to help prevent cancer.